14 10 / 2013
Anonymous asked: I am a flute. What prank can we do on the brass that will make them take us seriously???
I was a flute/piccolo player as well in band! And, the brass section… hahaha!
You can range from switching their valves around, or during practices… sneak up behind them as they are about to play so their tuning slides fall out! So, that way they can sound ridiculous and out of tune instead of the flute section for once! :D
Or if they leave their instruments around, steal their mouth pieces! :D And give them to random people in the band! :D
27 12 / 2012
Anonymous asked: Who am I?
i have no idea!
25 6 / 2012
Fill up little cups of water and literally line the cabin’s inside with them. That way when they open the door, there is a lot of water spillage for the person to clean up!
This is sure to get that person ticked off ;)
Depending how risky you are, you can put other liquids in there, or a bucket hanging from the door to soak the person while he or she walks inside ;)
25 6 / 2012
I shall be brainstorming and posting my pranks up here for you to utilize! (hopefully not against me)
Meanwhile! Submit the pranks that you have experienced or know of;) !!!!
16 7 / 2011
tinyanthem asked: So, there's this guy who I want to get revenge on with a prank at band camp. Problem is, our band camp is kind of like band school, which is to say that we don't spend the night. Any pranks that I can pull on him during the day? He plays baritone, if it makes any difference. <3 Thanks!
oooooh! but that sucks that you don’t get to spend the night :/ it’s so so so much fun!
okay let’s start off simple!
1. If he drives, you and your friends can target his car by covering it in sticky notes ;D (not original, but it’ll be funny watching him take it off.)
2. During a break, retrieve something of his and seran wrap it to a tree or somewhere rediculously hard to reach? Like play around with this one, it could rang anything from his dot book (drill charts) instrument case, water bottles, sunscreen, etc lol
3. Since brass instruments I guess don’t damage too easily, maybe you can put ketchup, water, mustard, sunscreen, in the bell of the horn. So when they blow, it just squirts out. >:D it’ll be hard to get it out. :) (Just don’t pull this with a woodwind player, it’ll damage their pads and your band director will be PISSED.)
4. You can always shoot him with ice cold waterguns when he’s in set, or marching, and have a group of people in it! Have him shot whenever he passes for a whole day, he’ll surely get soaked.
5. You can switch his valves around and have him realize why his instrument isn’t working.
6. oh wait, you can put confetti all in his instrument >:D so when he starts to play, this isn’t necessarily revenge, but it’ll be cute :) maybe pull it on the whole low brass section one day?
these are the only ones I can think of right now lol
15 7 / 2011
Ingredients: String, rope, and an empty cabin. (optional: shaving cream, silly string, whatever you can think of ;) ) oh and a CAMERA.
- Make sure the cabin is either empty or everybody is sleeping for approx. 20 minutes.
- Take your string and rope, and literally rope it around the inside of the cabin. Fun things to do is loop it around the windows, showers, beds, ceiling lamps. BASICALLY make it look like the lazers you would see on some spy movie;)
- For an added bonus you can take strong rope and if your ceiling has beams, tie someone’s luggage to the ceiling. Not only they would have a fun time getting into the cabin/waking up, imagine them trying to get their luggage down!
- Another added bonus, you can use shaving cream to give the sleeping people shaving cream “powdered” wigs. And you can also tie everyone down to their beds ;)
- JUST BE CREATIVE <3
I personally pulled this prank this past season, and they all loved it, but beware…. they WILL prank back. I had my bed tied to the ceiling o.O
08 7 / 2011
Anonymous asked: during drill down have the prankers get out when you are all standing behind them get water balloons and beginning throwing them while still calling out comands
08 7 / 2011
pleasefreeme asked: I was rooming with a cantankerous trumpet player that was not my friend. I walked in the dorm, and my pillow had an image of a guy with a mustache drawn on with spray cheese. I was NOT amused. >:(
24 6 / 2011
What you’ll need: lipstick, (2) heavy sleepers, seran wrap, a camera, and some luck/help!
1. Gently lift the heaviest sleeper out of their bed, and put them in a bed with someone else.
2. Quickly, wrap the two people to their beds with seran wrap. It helps if you have an “assembly line” setup with this process.
3. Put lipstick on one of the persons and your self.
4. Kiss the other person multiple times and smear some lipstick on their face.
5. Take pictures of them both tightly wrapped together.
6. Wake them up, and watch both of their reactions :)
^^^ I’m trying this prank this summer <3
24 6 / 2011
Ingredients: Duct tape, plastic bag, shower head, and victim.
You have to stay up late and make sure you don’t wake up your victim. Take the plastic bag and tape it around the shower head.(make sure it is on tight) Then just wait for the unexpected person to TRY to take a shower.